Call For Papers
JURSE is a forum of excellence where researchers, practitioners and students in urban remote sensing will present and discuss their latest findings and results. This event is committed to introduce innovative methodologies and technological resources recently employed to investigate urban environments through orbital and airborne remote sensing.
Topics of interest include:
- New data & sensors for urban area remote sensing
- Structure detection and characterization in urban areas
- Algorithms and techniques for remotely sensed data interpretation in urban areas
- Algorithms and techniques for urban area applications
- Urban climatology, geology, and geohazards
- RS applications to social science
- RS applications to urban planning and conservation
- Urban development and growth pattern
- Urban and peri-urban ecology
Prospective authors are invited to contribute by submitting a full paper in English of no more than 4 pages, including illustrations, results and references. Submissions should be formatted in accordance with the IEEE guidelines. All accepted papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore.
Please submit your papers through the easychair link
Up to 10 Student travel grants will be provided to students participating in the student paper prize competition.
JURSE 2017 will award three best student papers presented at the conference.
The 2017 conference will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The venue is Ritz-Carlton, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai.
23rd September 2016
15th November 2016
31st December 2016
10th January 2017